8 Oz Disposable Brown Kraft Paper Soup Bowl
|FOB Price:||US $0.03 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50,000 Pieces||US $0.03/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500, 000 PCS/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 8oz 16oz 20oz 24oz 26oz 32oz
- Material: Paper
- Technics: Flexographic Printing
- Usage: Hot Cup
- Main Market: France / Germany / Spain / Italy / American
- Company Brand: Custom Made
- Cost: Cheap and Lowest Price
- Quality: Strong Sturdy High Quality
- Paper Type: Kraft Paper Paperboard Wax Coated Paper Art Paper
- Transport Package: 50PCS X 20bags = 1000PCS/CTN
- Origin: China
- Capacity: 8 12 16 26 32 Ounce
- Style: Chinese
- Lid: With Lid
- Printing: Flexo, Offset, Glossy
- Logo Design: Customized
- Application: Restaurant Coffee Shop Cold Drink Shop Diner
- Samples: Small Order Accepted Free Samples
- Used Color: Black White Yellow Red Blue Brown Green Pink
- Trademark: SUNKEA
- Specification: SGS/FDA/TUV/ISO
- HS Code: 48236990
8 oz disposable brown kraft paper soup bowl
|Description||Model||Product Dimensions (cm)||Package||Carton Size(cm)||Unit|
Paper soup container may be used with hot or cold liquids, made from renewable resources,
and is lined with PE. The cup provides an alternative to traditional disposable soup cups.
The soup cup is insulated to protect hands from the heat of hot liquids, color printed by size
for convenience in serving, and fits a lid sold separately to prevent leaking.
Being compostable in municipal and industrial composting facilities,
soup cup / soup bowl is printed with a decorative pattern.
Disposable food service products are used to store, insulate, transport, prepare, and serve food and drink.
They may be made of paper, plastics, or metal foil.
Food service products for freezing items protect their contents from freezer burn,
contamination, and drying.
Microwavable food service products are safe for use to heat food in a microwave.
Compostable food service products biodegrade about as fast as yard trimmings and food scraps,
and disintegrate so that no large plastic fragments remain.
Eco-Products manufactures recycled and biodegradable food service disposable products.