19oz 26oz Double Wall Ripple Kraft Paper Soup Cup
|FOB Price:||US $0.03 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||30,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|30,000 Pieces||US $0.03/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500, 000 PCS/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 8oz 12oz 15oz 16oz 17oz 19oz 26oz 32oz
- Material: Paper
- Customized: Customized
- Color: Multicolor
- Folded: Unfolded
- Printing: Flexo, Offset
- Application: Restaurant Coffee Shop Cold Drink Shop Diner
- Logo Design: Custom Made Accepted and Company Brand Accepted
- Transport Package: 25PCS/Bag X 20bags = 500PCS/CTN
- Origin: Shanghai, Mainland China
- Type: Disposable Tableware
- Feature: Eco-Friendly, Biodegradable
- Certification: ISO9001, SGS, ISO22000
- Age: Adult
- Cost: Cheap
- Main Market: UK Brazil Chile France Greece Germany Spain Italy
- Quality: Hard Strong Sturdy High Quality
- Trademark: SUNKEA
- Specification: EU Standard
- HS Code: 48236990
19oz 26oz double wall ripple kraft paper soup cup
|Description||Model||Product Dimensions (cm)||Package||Carton Size(cm)||Unit|
Paper soup container may be used with hot or cold liquids, made from renewable resources,
and is lined with PE. The cup provides an alternative to traditional disposable soup cups.
The soup cup is insulated to protect hands from the heat of hot liquids, color printed by size
for convenience in serving, and fits a lid sold separately to prevent leaking.
Being compostable in municipal and industrial composting facilities,
soup cup / soup bowl is printed with a decorative pattern.
Disposable food service products are used to store, insulate, transport, prepare, and serve food and drink.
They may be made of paper, plastics, or metal foil.
Food service products for freezing items protect their contents from freezer burn,
contamination, and drying.
Microwavable food service products are safe for use to heat food in a microwave.
Compostable food service products biodegrade about as fast as yard trimmings and food scraps,
and disintegrate so that no large plastic fragments remain.
Eco-Products manufactures recycled and biodegradable food service disposable products.